Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Google Analytics, Figma, Sketch, Mailchimp and Intercom Emails
Web Design & Development
- Develop marketing landing pages and serve as a bridge between the marketing and front-end teams
- "Flair Advocate": Finding ways to introduce flair to landing pages, such as incorporating animations
- Work with the product marketer and SEO specialist to optimize the website for leads, sign ups, SEO and performance
- Create marketing collaterals such as sales proposals and presentation decks
- Occasionally take on the role of Project Manager if we were to hire freelancers for bigger projects
- Used Adobe InDesign that one time to complete a project that we took over from a freelancer
- Part PPC Specialist for ~12 months, where I had to create and maintain Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns with quarterly budgets ranging from $300 to $15K. This role also includes conducting campaign optimization and implementing retargeting strategies, event tracking and reporting in Google Analytics
- Learned Adobe After Effects for simple animations. This was eventually required even if my primary tool was HTML and CSS due to the lack of options to export HTML/CSS into high-quality GIFs or videos.
- Learned more about ad campaigns, even if I wasn't a fan of the process (or the platform); there is a certain satisfaction in successfully getting an ad down to $0.01 per click.
- I got a MacBook, which then kick-started my learning of using Sketch. I am almost a Figma convert now, though.